15000PD Juku Lume Power Bank
High capacity 15,000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank, featuring both USB-C Power Delivery (PD) and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology, with USB-C and USB-A outputs and either Micro USB or USB-C input charging.
- A stylish, hardwearing anodised aluminium case.
- USB-C Power Delivery (PD) 18W fast charging input/output.
- PD fast charges Apple iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro, and PD enabled Android devices
- Qualcomm Quick Charging 3.0 technology (QC 3.0) results in 4x faster charging when compared with a 1 amp charger. (A QC 3.0 compatible device will be up to 80% charged in 35 minutes with this charger, compared to 20% with a standard 1 amp charger).
- Quick input charging (PD): The Power bank will be fully recharged in only 5 hours (compared to 9 hours using a 2A charger).
- 15,000mAh Capacity: (5x Smartphone charges based on a 2,000mAh phone battery or 1.2x iPad charges based on an 8,827mAh battery).
- Power saving sleep mode: Retains >90% charge after 1month.
- Circuit Protection: Protection from overcharging, over discharging and short circuit.
- Up to three devices can be charged simultaneously (note fast charging is disabled when charging more than one device, total max output 18W 5V 3.6A).
- Micro USB Charging cable included
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
For items in stock, please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery. For items not in stock, dispatch times may be longer, please allow 7-10 working days. Specific products may have longer delivery times, for these products please refer to delivery times detailed on individual product pages. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.