Apple AirPods Pro
Active Noise Cancellation for immersive sound. Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you. A more customisable fit for all-day comfort. Sweat and water resistant.1 All in a super-light, in-ear headphone that’s easy to set up with all your Apple devices.2
- Active Noise Cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customisable fit
- Sweat and water resistant1
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices2
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri” 3
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24hours of battery life4
- AirPods Pro are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and are IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions. The charging case is not sweat or water resistant.
- Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2, iPadOS, watchOS 5.2 or tvOS 13.2 or later.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area.
Battery life varies by use and configuration.See apple.com/uk/batteries for details.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||30.9 x 21.8 x 24.0mm|
|Battery life (max)||24 hours|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40. If your item is in stock and your order is placed in the next 24 hours, it will be delivered the next working day.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 working day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 5-7 working days. Items on pre-order are shipped once stock is available. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.
For more info on Click & Collect click here.