Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
The new AirPods—complete with Wireless Charging Case—combine intelligent design with breakthrough technology and crystal clear sound. Powered by the new Apple H1headphone chip, AirPods now deliver up to 3 hours of talk time on a single charge.1
- Automatically on, automatically connected• Easy setup for all your Apple devices2
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charging mat or using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Wireless Charging Case3
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case, and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone Xs Max units and prerelease software. Volume was set to 50%. Testing consisted of full AirPods battery discharge with a cellular phone call until the first AirPod stopped playing call audio. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2, or watchOS 5.2.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44.3 x 21.3 x 53.5 mm|
|Battery life (max)||24 hours|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 working day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 5-7 working days. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 4 hours of when they are placed. Please note this is subject to change and depending on availability. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please do not call in to collect until you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a chance that it is not available in store.
For more info on Click & Collect click here.