Apple Watch Nike SE GPS, 44mm Space Gray Aluminium Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band
With Apple Watch Nike SE, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio-Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Sync music for motivation to your watch. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced1visibility.And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
- Nike Run Club app
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- New, more customisable Nike watch faces
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design1
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist3
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- 100% recycled aluminium cases available in three finishes
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
|Strap Type||Sports band|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40. If your item is in stock and your order is placed in the next 24 hours, it will be delivered within the next day.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 7-10 working days. Items on pre-order are shipped once stock is available. For more information on delivery click here.
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.