Apple Watch SE GPS, 40mm Gold Aluminium Case with Pink Sand Sport Band
Apple Watch SE has the same larger-size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And you also get calls, messages and music right on your wrist. It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design1
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist3
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- 100% recycled aluminium cases available in three finishes
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
|Strap Type||Sports band|
|Strap Colour||Pink Sand|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
For items in stock, please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery. For items not in stock, dispatch times may be longer, please allow 7-10 working days. Specific products may have longer delivery times, for these products please refer to delivery times detailed on individual product pages. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.