Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
With the new Wireless Charging Case, charging is as simple as placing your AirPods in the case and laying it on a Qi-compatible charging mat. The case works with all generations of AirPods, and when you’re away from a charging mat, you can use the Lightning connector to charge.
- AirPods charge quickly inside the case
- Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charging mat or with the Lightning connector
- Works with AirPods (1st generation or later)
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case, and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone Xs Max units and prerelease software. Volume was set to 50%. Testing consisted of full AirPods battery discharge with a cellular phone call until the first AirPod stopped playing call audio. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2, or watchOS 5.2.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44.3 x 21.3 x 53.5 mm|
|Battery life (max)||24 hours|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40. If your item is in stock and your order is placed in the next 24 hours, it will be delivered within the next day.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 7-10 working days. Items on pre-order are shipped once stock is available. For more information on delivery click here.
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.