The following terms and conditions apply to the Compu b Learning competition.
1. Promoter: Compu b is the promoter of this competition.
2. Entrants may enter the competition by following the specific directions outlined on Compu b’s social platforms.
3. We promise not to give your details to any third party organisation without your permission and we will respect your decision to opt out at any stage.
4. Only entries submitted in accordance with the directions outlined on our social platforms will be eligible for the competition.
5. Only one entry per person per week will be accepted into this competition.
6. The competition is open to all residents of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, excluding employees and relatives of employees of Compu b, or of its respective parent, subsidiary of affiliated companies, or of any other person or entity connected with the competition.
7. All entrants acknowledge and agree that if the Promoter determines that an entry does not meet eligibility requirements for any reason, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, remove a submission from the competition.
8. The prize is as stated on the social platforms and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
9. Closing date for entries is the 01/06/2020. Unless otherwise stated, entries must be received by the closing date.
11. By submitting an entry, you grant the Promoter and its partners the right to use information and content provided by you for publicity and institutional promotional purposes to the extent permitted by law. You understand and agree that the Promoter may request more information from you for such purposes should you win the prize. The winner agrees to participate in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by the Promoter and their partners.
12. Compu b has the right to select alternative winners if:
• The winner is ineligible to enter the competition
13. If the overall winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the announcement of the winner, an alternative winner will be selected from the remaining finalists.
14. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical errors in communications networks, internet access or other prevention of entry to the competition.
15. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liabilities to any entrants, the winner or a third party.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised account holder of the IP address from which the entry made. The “authorised account holder” is the natural person to whom an IP address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for IP addresses.
18. Entrants agree that the Promoter and related individuals or entities will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance of prize(s), participation in the contest, individual, joint or collective technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, hardware and/or software, or any delay or distortion of an entry resulting from data transmissions that are garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
19. This agreement, the promotion and all matters connected with or arising from them are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any social media or traditional media platforms it may be promoted through.