Compu b Careers - Business
We are currently hiring for the following postion
Corporate Sales Administrator, Dublin, Full-Time
Corporate Sales Administrator
Compu b is an Apple Premium Reseller and we passionately believe in providing our business customers with the best solutions to secure their business and empower their employees. We are currently looking for a full-time sales administrator to join our busy Corporate Sales team in Dublin, with an immediate start.
- Provide sales support to the Corporate Ireland sales teams, by processing sales requests and assisting with workload
- Provide daily ETA / backorder reports to customers
- Respond to, follow-up and document inbound referrals for commercial customers
- Process any requests related to active customer discount schemes
- Manage and maintain our standalone business email
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Processing new customers and looking after the initial stages of inbound sales
- Follow-up on open sales quotations for corporate customers
- Manage the correspondence between the corporate sales team and their clients - quotes and order updates
- Support the corporate team in exceeding their monthly target
- Provide reports on weekly / monthly activities in line with department procedures
- Assist with customer facing events when necessary
- Liaise with the Marketing Department in relation to any open commercial requests - upcoming events, brochures, website content etc.
- Liaise with suppliers by phone and email to discuss current or potential orders and gain accurate ETA when necessary
- Participate in the development of procedures in partnership with the commercial sales teams and department managers
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good customer care skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
Opportunities for progression.
Flexible working hours.
Attractive employee discount scheme.
Please email a PDF cover letter and CV addressed to Jamie Young, Corporate Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org