Compu b - supporting
a connected community
For over 25 years Compu b has been at the heart of the community serving you as your local Apple expert and supporting schools and businesses of every scale from start up to enterprise level as your Apple technology partner.
We recognise that technology plays an important role, allowing you to remain connected with your loved ones, supporting business continuity through remote working and delivering an engaging and virtual classroom to students in their homes.
All Compu b stores are now open, store opening times may vary, opening times are available here. Click and Collect is also available during store opening hours. Should you require a repair to your Apple device, our Apple certified technicians will also be available. You can book your appointment here.
We wish to reassure you that the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, team members and the wider community remains our priority. Across the business we are operating within guidelines set out by the Health Service Executive. We have introduced the following measures in stores:
- Strict social distancing measures are in place with signage to guide our customers. We also ask that a maximum of one customer is present in store at any one time.
- Perspex screens are in place at our active till points.
- Mobile hand sanitisers are available for customer use.
- We will no longer be accepting cash payments.
- Staff have been instructed to wash their hands, at minimum, once per hour and use disposable gloves when handling customer devices.
- Staff are cleaning and disinfecting all tills, countertops, demo devices, payment machine keypads and door handles.
We can also continue to support you from the comfort of your home. Online deliveries continue to operate as normal at this time. For a limited time only, we are offering free enrolment to Compu b Learning, allowing you to unlock the full potential of your Apple devices from home.
Thank you for your patience and continued support as we endeavour to continue to serve you and your community. We will continue to keep you updated on further developments.
– Your Compu b team