Compu b Education Careers
We are currently hiring for the following position
Education Senior Sales Lead
Education Senior Sales Lead
Compu b is an Apple Solutions Expert in Education, and we passionately believe in providing our education customers with the right tools and solutions that empower them to create great learning experiences that are personalised, accessible and relevant to student’s needs. We are looking for an ambitious senior sales lead to join our dynamic and growing Education success team in Dublin, with an immediate start.
Our HQ offices are based in Dublin, with locations across the UK & Ireland. Our education success team, prides itself on truly understanding the education community and their challenges, and working with them to develop and deliver real solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a committed, professional, energetic team who partner with one of the world’s leading brands.
This role will lead a team of dedicated professionals to implement and deliver on the education strategy to meet or exceed targets in sales, customer service, and project management. Reporting to the Head of Learning, Ireland, the Education Senior Sales Lead will be responsible for the effective implementation of the education sales strategy in defined areas of Ireland.
Our Values as a company:
- Be the best we can be
- Focus on the customer and all else will follow
- Communication is leadership
- Pursue growth and learning
- Do great things by collaboration
- Be professional, be competitive.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: While our HQ office is based in Dublin, this role will involve travel across Ireland.
Reporting to: Head of Learning, UK & Ireland
Key responsibilities include: (but are not limited to)
Leading your team:
- Lead, engage and motivate an education success team and instill a culture that is aligned to our company values
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with sales team
- Ensure that appropriate sales management processes are followed
- Implement and deliver on quarterly and annual education go to market strategies
- Meet and exceed targets in sales, customer service and project management on a monthly and annual basis
- Ensure that all team members receive the communication, training, and tools needed to excel in their jobs
- Establish clear guidance for account contact, frequency and call strategies
- Provide guidance and support to team members for discussions with customers
- Use available reporting tools to manage Education sales performance
- Develop short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Generate and achieve monthly forecasts and accurately predict revenue on a monthly basis both personally and for team
- Build and maintain key customer relationships, prospects, and pipeline both personally and for team.
- Present Compu b’s full product and solution portfolio to our Education communities
- Respond to tenders and develop a growth strategy when successfully won
Working with others
- Work with senior management to create & communicate team purpose, strategies and clear measurable targets and goals for team members
- Collaborate with marketing to develop engaging campaigns that deliver measurable results.
- Engage with purchasing and logistics teams, to ensure a smooth supply chain with external suppliers and to gain accurate ETA
- Communicate regularly with finance team to establish robust practices
- Evaluate and contribute to the delivery of exciting and engaging education solution offerings
- Establish appropriate cross functional teams to deliver on presentation requests/customer visits and parent evenings
The successful candidate should have:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the technology industry
- A third level qualification or substantial relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in outbound sales to the Education sector or public-sector industry
- Experience in building strong, collaborative customer relationships at management board level in Education
- An ability to work independently with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive, results oriented and task management skills.
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic organisation
- Demonstrated leadership skills in coaching, performance management and team building
- The ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in challenging situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SAP (desirable)
- Knowledge of Apple products and solutions (desirable)
- Ability to travel to meet customers across multiple locations (Full Clean Driving Licence required - Essential)
Please email a PDF cover letter and CV addressed to Thomas Creighton, Head of Learning to this link.