Apple Watch Series 5 GPS, 44mm Silver with White Sport Band
Apple Watch Series 5 has a stunning aluminium case and display that’s always on, showing the time and important information—no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Monitors your heart rate. Tracks your workouts and activity. And makes it easy to connect with the people and information you care about, right from your wrist.
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen2
- ECG app1
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS4
- Fall Detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor2
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminium case
Selection may vary; see a sales assistant for available models. Some straps are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
- The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi- Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
|Strap Type||Sports band|
|Battery life (max)||18 hours|