Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
With the new Wireless Charging Case, charging is as simple as placing your AirPods in the case and laying it on a Qi-compatible charging mat. The case works with all generations of AirPods, and when you’re away from a charging mat, you can use the Lightning connector to charge.
- AirPods charge quickly inside the case
- Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charging mat or with the Lightning connector
- Works with AirPods (1st generation or later)
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case, and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone Xs Max units and prerelease software. Volume was set to 50%. Testing consisted of full AirPods battery discharge with a cellular phone call until the first AirPod stopped playing call audio. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2, or watchOS 5.2.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44.3 x 21.3 x 53.5 mm|
|Battery life (max)||24 hours|