Jam-packed with innovation, HomePod mini fills the entire room with rich 360-degree audio.Place multiple speakers around the house for a connected sound system.(2) And with Siri, your favourite do-it-all intelligent assistant helps with everyday tasks and controls your smart home privately and securely.(1)
- Fills the entire room with rich 360-degree audio
- Siri is your do-it-all intelligent assistant, helping with everyday tasks
- Easily control your smart home(1)
- Designed to keep your data private and secure
- Place multiple HomePod mini speakers around the house for a connected sound system(2)
- Intercom messages to every room(3)
- Pair two HomePod mini speakers together for immersive stereo sound
- Voice recognition gives each family member a personalised experience(4)
- Seamlessly hand off audio by bringing your iPhone close to HomePod
Setup requires Wi-Fi and iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the latest software.
- Requires a HomeKit-enabled device.
- Requires multiple HomePod devices or AirPlay 2–compatible speakers.
- Requires two or more HomePod speakers.
- Multi-user features are available in English.
|Battery life (max)||n/a|
Whats In The Box
- HomePod mini
- 20W power adapter
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
For items in stock, please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery. For items not in stock, dispatch times may be longer, please allow 7-10 working days. Specific products may have longer delivery times, for these products please refer to delivery times detailed on individual product pages. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.