Compu b Careers in Finance and Administration
We are currently hiring for the following position
- Payroll Administrator - Compu b
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for co-ordinating the effective and controlled delivery of all company payrolls across Ireland & UK. You will ensure timely, accurate and administrative responsibility for the Time Management System (TMS). You will conduct a number of tasks to ensure an efficient and effective payroll service to all employees across the business. The individual in this role will need to demonstrate accuracy, work at fast pace, and have knowledge of statutory payroll legislation. You must be committed to ensuring that the payroll administration function is professional and well respected.
• Co-ordinating the processing & payment of bi-weekly and monthly payrolls
• Calculation & administration of monthly Medical Aid, Pension & other payroll related deductions
• Strong knowledge of payroll legislation, PAYE/PRSI rules, payroll processes, pensions, BIK and other additions and deductions, and submission of all returns / payments on time
• Issuing of payslips, payroll related taxation, social welfare documents and other documentation
• Preparation of monthly company benefits records and payments
• Timely resolution of employee payroll queries
• Timely Preparation of statutory returns to include P30/ P35's and CSO reports
• Processing of year end and employee’s year end P60'S
• Support pension account reconciliation's and payment of deductions in accordance with statutory requirements
• Liaising with HR in relation to any employee detail amendments
• Assisting to reconcile monthly payroll accounts and prepare necessary journal entries
• Co-ordination of timesheets processing and management of the Time & Attendance within bizimply including all absences.
• Liaising with Operations Managers and the HR Team on employee, payroll and Time and Attendance queries and amendments
• Inputting company absence related records in relation to annual leave, sickness, parental leave etc. onto the Time and Attendance System
• Responsible for the implementation and main streaming of the Time and Attendance System to provide a paperless System, carrying out test runs when required
• Responsible for Monthly Costing Reports for Managers
• Assisting with monthly spreadsheet reports as required
• Ensure that the reporting function is set up and is running in line with company requirements
• Ensure that internal and external are carried out in line with company requirements.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Financial Controller to include other areas of the HR & finance function
Other typical duties include:
• Management of Employee Expenses & Petty cash transaction
• Reconciliation of Bank and credit Card.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
• Sales order processing.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+ year’s accounting/bookkeeping experience
• BSc/BA in Business Administration/Accounting/Human Resources or related field/ professional certification (e.g. CPP, CPM) is a plus
• Advanced written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Accountancy / Finance.