iPad mini 5
The beloved 7.9-inch iPad mini is more capable than ever.1 It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR) and more. A beautiful Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments. Support for Apple Pencil.2 Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced.3 An 8MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera. As well as all-day battery life,4 Touch ID and Apple Pay, and over a million iPad apps on the App Store — in an iPad that fits in one hand.
- 7.9-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide colour1
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 4G LTE Advanced mobile data3
- Up to 10 hours of battery life4
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time and more
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Apple Pencil is sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Air, iPad (6th generation) and iPad mini (5th generation).
- Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. Technical specifications
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||203 x 134.8 x 6.1mm|
|Facetime Camera Resolution||7|
|iSight Camera Resolution||8|
|Cellular speed||4G Advanced|
|Battery life (max)||10 hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Screen Resolution||2048 x 1536 px|
|Model||MUQW2B/A, MUQX2B/A, MUQY2B/A, MUU32B/A, MUU52B/A, MUU62B/A, MUX52B/A, MUX62B/A, MUX72B/A, MUXC2B/A, MUXD2B/A, MUXE2B/A|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40. If your item is in stock and your order is placed in the next 24 hours, it will be delivered the next working day.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 working day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 5-7 working days. Items on pre-order are shipped once stock is available. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.
For more info on Click & Collect click here.