iPad Pro 12.9-inch
The new 12.9-inch iPad Pro features an advanced Liquid Retina display that goes edge to edge.1 Face ID, so you can securely unlock iPad Pro, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12X Bionic chip is faster than most PC laptops and easily runs pro apps. All-day battery life.3 Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced.4 Over a million apps available on the App Store, including augmented reality experiences. And the new Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio help you be even more creative and productive.2 It will make you rethink what iPad is capable of — and what a computer is capable of.
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and wide colour1
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Four-speaker audio with wider stereo sound
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced mobile data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time and more
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||280.6mm x 214.9mm x 5.9mm|
|Facetime Camera Resolution||7|
|iSight Camera Resolution||12|
|Cellular speed||4G Advanced|
|Battery life (max)||10 hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
For items in stock, please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery. For items not in stock, dispatch times may be longer, please allow 7-10 working days. Specific products may have longer delivery times, for these products please refer to delivery times detailed on individual product pages. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.