iPhone Xs features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with custom-built OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best colour accuracy, true blacks and remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A breakthrough 12MP dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance.2 And iOS 12 — Apple’s most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR1
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay3
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers4
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime5
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone Xs screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone Xs is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||143.6mm x 70.9mm x 7.7mm|
|Facetime Camera Resolution||7|
|iSight Camera Resolution||Dual 12MP cameras|
|Cellular speed||4G Advanced|
|Battery life (max)||20 hours|
|Battery Type||Lithion Ion|
|Screen Resolution||2436 x 1125 px|
|Headphone included||Earpods with Lightning Connector|
|Model||MT9E2B/A, MT9F2B/A, MT9G2B/A, MT9H2B/A, MT9J2B/A, MT9K2B/A, MT9L2B/A, MT9N2B/A, MT9M2B/A|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40. If your item is in stock and your order is placed in the next 24 hours, it will be delivered the next working day.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 working day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 5-7 working days. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 4 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.
For more info on Click & Collect click here.