Lifeline is our online software support service for all of your Apple devices, new and old. With three tiers of service you can purchase the support that best suits your needs, at a price that suits you. Lifeline gives you access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics including:
- Using macOS, iPadOS, iOS, watchOS, AirPlay, Siri and iCloud.
- Quick how-to questions and troubleshooting of Apple‑branded apps, such as FaceTime, Mail, Safari, Calendar, Numbers, Pages, Keynote and more.
- Troubleshooting Bluetooth, printers and wireless networks.
- Assistance with updates of OS and Apple-branded apps.
Terms and Conditions
• Support begins from date of first use.
• Compu b is not responsible for any form of data or consequential loss as a result of providing support or advice.
• In order to assist with the query the advisor may need access to your data, settings or information stored on the device.
• If it is necessary to provide a password to access a service, we recommend you reset this password on return of your device.
• This is a best endeavours service and we cannot guarantee that all issues will be resolved.
• Some issues may need assistance from a service or content provider. We are unable to contact or speak with your service provider on your behalf - however we will endeavour to assist you with how best to proceed.
• Lifeline Support does not include data backup, data recovery or repairs to a device. These services are available separately and charged accordingly.
• Once activated, Lifeline Support cannot be refunded.