Mac mini: Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU and 8‑core GPU, 256GB SSD
The Apple M1 chip takes Mac mini, the most versatile, do-it-all Mac desktop, to a whole new level of performance. With up to 3x faster CPU speeds, up to 6x faster graphics, a powerful Neural Engine with up to 15x faster machine learning capabilities, and superfast unified memory — all in an ultra-compact design.* So you can create, work and play on Mac mini with speed and power beyond anything you ever imagined.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- 8-core CPU packs up to 3x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever*
- 8-core GPU with up to 6x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games*
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Advanced cooling system sustains breakthrough performance
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, two USB-A ports and Gigabit Ethernet
- macOS Big Sur with a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages and Maps
- Ultra-compact 19.7-cm-square design in silver
Configurable options are available.*Compared with previous generation.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||19.7cm x 19.7cm x 3.6cm|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
For items in stock, please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery. For items not in stock, dispatch times may be longer, please allow 7-10 working days. Specific products may have longer delivery times, for these products please refer to delivery times detailed on individual product pages. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.