MacBook Pro 13-inch with Touch Bar 128GB - Space Grey
MacBook Pro features a new quad-core Intel processor for up to 90 per cent faster performance.1 A brilliant and colourful Retina display with True Tone technology for a more comfortable viewing experience. Touch ID. The latest Apple-designed keyboard. And dynamic, contextual controls with Touch Bar. So you can take productivity to the next level.
- Quad-core 8th-generation quad-core Intel Core i5 processor
- Brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645
- Ultra-fast SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Latest Apple-designed keyboard
- Force Touch trackpad
- Available in space grey and silver
- macOS Mojave, inspired by pros but designed for everyone, with Dark Mode, Stacks, easier screenshots, useful built-in apps and more
Configurable processor, memory and storage options are available.
1. Compared to previous 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual-core processor.
2. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||30.41 x 21.24 x 1.49 cm|
|Processor||Intel Core i5|
|Facetime Camera||720p FaceTime HD camera|
|Battery life (max)||10 hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600 px|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40. If your item is in stock and your order is placed in the next 24 hours, it will be delivered the next working day.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 working day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 5-7 working days. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 4 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.
For more info on Click & Collect click here.