Apple AirPods with Charging Case
The new AirPods combine intelligent design with breakthrough technology and crystal clear sound. Powered by the new Apple H1 headphone chip, AirPods now deliver up to 3 hours of talk time on a single charge.1
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices2
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Charging Case3
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case, and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone Xs Max units and prerelease software. Volume was set to 50%. Testing consisted of full AirPods battery discharge with a cellular phone call until the first AirPod stopped playing call audio. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2, or watchOS 5.2.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44.3 x 21.3 x 53.5 mm|
|Battery life (max)||24 hours|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
For items in stock, please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery. For items not in stock, dispatch times may be longer, please allow 7-10 working days. Specific products may have longer delivery times, for these products please refer to delivery times detailed on individual product pages. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.