Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
The new AirPods—complete with Wireless Charging Case—combine intelligent design with breakthrough technology and crystal clear sound. Powered by the new Apple H1headphone chip, AirPods now deliver up to 3 hours of talk time on a single charge.1
- Automatically on, automatically connected• Easy setup for all your Apple devices2
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charging mat or using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Wireless Charging Case3
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case, and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone Xs Max units and prerelease software. Volume was set to 50%. Testing consisted of full AirPods battery discharge with a cellular phone call until the first AirPod stopped playing call audio. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2, or watchOS 5.2.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||44.3 x 21.3 x 53.5 mm|
|Battery life (max)||24 hours|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
Due to high demand and increased safety procedures in our fulfilment centre deliveries may take longer than usual. Please bear with us, we’re hard at work getting your order to you as quickly and safely as possible. Select items will be dispatched within 1-3 business days otherwise our dedicated Executive Relations team will contact you personally with a status update. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.