Disable Find My iPhone
Every iOS Device comes with a feature called Find My iPhone, which allows you to track and / or erase your device should it be lost or stolen. To process a repair, we need to have this feature disabled.
Steps to Disable Find My iPhone / iPad / iPod
1. From the Home screen, go to Settings > Your Name (it should be the first item listed) > iCloud.
2. Tap the slider to turn off Find My iPhone / iPad / iPod
If your device does not power on or is not in your posession
1. From your web browser on a Mac or PC, visit www.icloud.com
2. Log in with your Apple ID username and password. If you don't know you password click here
3. Click on "Find iPhone"
4. At the top of the page, click "All Devices"
5. Click the device you wish to disable Find My iPhone from.
6. Click "Remove from Account"