Christmas Returns Policy
Compu b are happy to accept the return of selected items with proof of purchase or gift receipt until January 10th 2021, to accommodate the Christmas period. The same applies for any purchase made from the 1st - 24th December via our webstore.
Compu b honour the 'Right to Cancel' option for all orders within 14 days of purchase, for any reason, as long as the said items are un-opened and in re-saleable condition.
- Customer change-of-mind is not available on sale of iPhone once the seal on the box has been broken. Due to hygiene reasons, we are also unable to return earphones once the packaging has been opened.
- Please note, there is a €10 delivery fee (per box) for collection of return items if courier collection is required.
- Refunds cannot be issued on sale items above the value of what was paid.
- If you would like to make a return or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your name and order reference number.
- Goods that are faulty must go through an RMA process. Compu b will attempt to repair any items before issuing any replacement products or parts within the terms of warranty. We offer a free 2 Year Warranty on all Apple products and 1 year on all 3rd party accessories. Warranty does not apply to goods that have been damaged by or because of the consumer, for more information please see our warranty page.
- Please note that Compu b is an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP).
- If you believe there is a fault with your device you can call in to any of our stores with your name, order reference and/or invoice number or alternatively contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
None of our policies affect your statutory rights.