Compu b honour the 'Right to Cancel' option for all orders within 14 days of purchase, for any reason, as long as the said items are un-opened and in re-saleable condition.
- Customer change-of-mind is not on sale of iPhone. Due to hygiene reasons, we are also unable to return earphones once the packaging has been opened.
- Please note, there is a €10 delivery fee (per box) for collection of return items if courier collection is required.
- Refunds cannot be issued on sale items above the value of what was paid.
- If you would like to make a return or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your name and order reference number.
- Goods that are faulty must go through an RMA process. Compu b will attempt to repair any items before issuing any replacement products or parts within the terms of warranty. We offer a free 2 Year Warranty on all Apple products and 1 year on all 3rd party accessories. Warranty does not apply to goods that have been damaged by or because of the consumer, for more information please see our warranty page.
- Please note that Compu b is an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP).
- If you believe there is a fault with your device you can call in to any of our stores with your name, order reference and/or invoice number or alternatively contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
None of our policies affect your statutory rights.