Schedule Your Appointment Today
Book an appointment with your local Compu b store with Apple's support portal.
Screen Repair FAQ
Compu b are an Apple Authorised Service Provider. This means that we have trained Apple Certified technicians and only use genuine Apple parts in the repair process. We recommend only using genuine parts to repair your device. Third party components will void your warranty, may affect the performance of your device and will limit your ability to receive authourised repairs on your device in the future.
While we will make every effort to preserve your data. We do recommend that you back up your device before bringing it in for repair. You should also remove find my iPhone from your device. You can find more information on how to do both of these steps here: What to do before repair
All of our stores work on an appointment system, you can book your appointment here: Book Now.
Compu b offer a free 2 year warranty on all Apple products purchased in-store or online. For more information click here: Compu b 2 Year Warranty
Insurance is available to purchase alongside all new devices purchased in-store. Please ask a member of staff in-store for more information.
Shop iPhone Cases
Terms and Conditions:
- Compu b Service Terms and conditions apply.
- Repair turnaround time is subject to part availability. Same day service is provided Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Your iPhone loses it’s Apple Warranty if repaired by unauthorised service provider and if service is required due to the failure of parts that are neither supplied by Apple nor Apple-branded.
- Out of Warranty iPhones require diagnostics at our Tech Bar.
- Service cannot be performed because of faulty installation, or repair by anyone other than Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Compu b will return your product to you without servicing it and may charge you the Diagnostic Fee.