Training - Get to know your Apple Watch
This course is designed to teach you the essentials skills and knowledge needed to get the most from your Apple Watch.
Taught by our Apple Experts, the course with its bite-size modules can be completed at your own pace.
By completing this course, you will learn:
- How to set up your new Apple Watch
- How to use the Watch, fitness and health apps for iPhone
- How to customise and manage your Apple Watch settings
- How to manage your notifications
- How to customise and share watch faces
- How to use your Apple Watch with Siri
- How to use the various workout features
- How to use health monitoring features
- How to use other health and well-being features including fall detection, noise notifications, emergency SOS and handwashing
|Length of cover||N/A|
Whats In The Box
- Apple Watch just got easier.
- Bitesize sessions developed by our Apple Professional Learning Specialists.
- Learn something new every day at your pace.
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
For items in stock, please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery. For items not in stock, dispatch times may be longer, please allow 7-10 working days. Specific products may have longer delivery times, for these products please refer to delivery times detailed on individual product pages. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.