Training - Get to know your iPhone
Discover all things iPhone and iOS 14 in our Get to know your iPhone course.
Suitable for anyone with an iPhone, our Apple Experts will bring you through a series of bite-size training models to ensure you know how to fully utilize your iPhone and provide you with a wide range of iPhone tips.
By completing this comprehensive course you will learn how to:
- Manage and customise the settings of your iPhone
- Work with the redesigned widgets in iOS 14
- Organise and manage your apps
- Manage your schedule and keep organised using calendar, reminders and notes
- Stay connected with family and friends via messages and video calls with FaceTime
- Ensure a secure and safe browsing experience in Safari
- Set up, use and manage your email accounts
- Capture and edit photos and videos
- Get the most from Siri; your personal assistant built into iOS
- Keep your iPhone secure with features such as Auto-Lock and Find My
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40. Due to the Black Friday promotion and a higher than normal volume of orders, dispatch times for items in stock may be longer, please allow up to 5 working days.
Constrained items could take up to 2-6 weeks for delivery. Certain constrained stock cannot be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas. If you have placed your order via our webstore, you will be notified by a dedicated member of our webstore team if your item is in constraint. There are major constraints on the following MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iPad Pro, iPad Air. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland. We are currently offering contact-free click & collect.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 2 hours. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please only call in to collect once you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a small chance that it is not available in store.