Apple Professional Learning (APL) is a premium professional learning service suitable for schools planning or currently delivering a 1:1 technology learning programme.
- Tailored and bespoke programme to suit your school’s unique requirements.
- Support from dedicated and certified Apple Professional Learning Specialists (APLS), who are uniquely qualified to help school leaders and teachers understand the capabilities of Apple technology for teaching and learning.
- Work with your school leadership team to establish your vision for enhancing teaching and learning with technology.
- Access to full suite of b.icademy courses for all of your teaching staff.
- Train your team to apply new digital skills gained from b.icademy into the classroom in a practical manner.
By focusing on your unique requirements, we can develop a customised solution that aligns with your vision. Your dedicated APLS conducts a whole-school digital strategy review and learning needs analysis, focusing on your teachers' current level of digital skills. This will inform the design of your school’s bespoke programme of professional learning.
Your bespoke programme of APL is delivered in a blended approach, combining synchronous learning strategies facilitated by your dedicated APLS, including virtual sessions via video conference and face to face coaching in the form of workshops and in-class support, and asynchronous self-paced e-learning content hosted on your school's own bespoke environment within the b.icademy, our online training platform. Through this blended approach APL supports all learning styles and provides 24/7, 365 access to training and learning resources.
Ongoing data-led reporting and personalised performance feedback is delivered to school leadership teams. This allows you to measure the impact of your school’s programme of APL and informs delivery and focus.