Apple Watch Series 4 GPS, 40mm Gold Aluminium Case with Pink Sand Sport Loop
Fundamentally redesigned and re-engineered. The largest Apple Watch display yet. Electrical heart sensor. ECG on your wrist.1 Digital Crown with haptic feedback. Notifications for low and high heart rate and irregular rhythm. Fall Detection and Emergency SOS. Breathe watch faces. Automatic workout detection. Yoga and hiking workouts. Advanced features for runners like cadence and pace alerts. Head-to-head competitions. Activity sharing with friends. Personalised coaching. Monthly challenges and achievement awards. You can use Walkie- Talkie, make phone calls and send messages. Listen to Apple Music2 and Apple Podcasts. And use Siri in more ways. Apple Watch Series 4 lets you do it all right from your wrist.
- Over 30% larger display3
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- ECG app1
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- 50% louder speaker3
- S4 SiP with faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- Improved accelerometer and gyroscope for fall detection
- watchOS 5
- Aluminium case
Selection may vary; see website for available models. Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS) requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later.
- The ECG app requires watchOS 5.2 or later and iOS 12.2 or later, and is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Compared with the previous generation.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
|Strap Colour||Pink Sand|
|Battery life (max)||18 hours|
|Watch Case Colour||Gold|
Compu b offer free all-Ireland shipping to all orders over €40.
We aim to dispatch all orders that are in-stock within 1 working day. The cut off point for orders is 2pm. For orders that are 'on backorder' delivery time is normally 5-7 working days. For more information on delivery click here
Click & Collect
Click and Collect is a fast, convenient service that allows you to purchase online and collect your order for free from one of our store locations across Ireland.
We aim to have any order that is 'in stock' ready for collection within 4 hours of when they are placed. Please note this is subject to change and depending on availability. If an order is place after 4pm it may not be ready until the next working day, please do not call in to collect until you have received the 2nd ‘Ready for Collection’ email. If your item has a status of 'limited stock', please call the store prior to ordering as there may be a chance that it is not available in store.
For more info on Click & Collect click here.